1. If you place an order electronically on the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law on Consumer Protection No.6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (Official Gazette: 27.11.2014 / 29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the purchased product.
3. Shipping charges, which are the shipping costs of the product, will be paid by the buyers for the period unless otherwise specified.
4. Each product purchased is delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, Buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate and user manual, if any.
6. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT IS NOT PAID:
7. If the buyer does not pay the price of the purchased product or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller's obligation to deliver the product is terminated.
PURCHASES MADE WITH UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD:
8.If it is determined that the credit card paid by the buyer was used unfairly by unauthorized persons after the product is delivered and the price of the sold product is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution The Buyer is obliged to return the product subject to the contract to the SELLER within 3 days, shipping costs to be borne by the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED DURING THE TIME FOR UNPRESENTABLE REASONS:
9. If force majeure that the Seller cannot foresee occurs and the product cannot be delivered on time, the situation is notified to the Buyer. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product, or the postponement of the delivery until the obstacle disappears. If the buyer cancels the order; If the payment was made in cash, this fee is paid to him in cash within 14 days of cancellation. If the buyer made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days of this cancellation, but it is possible for the bank to transfer it to the buyer's account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER'S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT:
10. The buyer will inspect the contractual goods / service before receiving it; crushed, broken, torn package, etc. will not receive the damaged and defective goods / services from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services will be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER must carefully protect the goods / services after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods / services should not be used. The invoice must be returned with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
11. BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to himself or to the person / organization at the address indicated, he can use the right to withdraw from the contract by refusing the goods without any legal or criminal liability and without any justification, provided that the SELLER is notified via the following contact information. p >
12. CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE SELLER'S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
NAME / TITLE: MERVE ABASOV & amp; ELVAN KOKA - LALLY THINGS
ADDRESS: Bronze Bridge Tarabya Mah Sok 11/6 Besiktas Istanbul türkiyeepos: email@example.com I
TEL: (535) 4713488 p>
DURATION OF THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAWAL:
13. If the buyer purchases a service, this 14-day period starts from the date the contract is signed. Before the end of the right of withdrawal, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised in the service contracts that are initiated with the consent of the consumer.
14 The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER. Within the period, the SELLER must be notified in writing by registered mail, fax or e-mail, and the product must not be used in accordance with the provisions of "Products for Which the Right of Withdrawal Cannot Be Used" set forth in this contract.
USE OF WITHDRAWAL RIGHT:
16.3. The invoice of the product delivered to the person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning. The order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions will not be completed unless the RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
17. The return form must be delivered complete and undamaged, together with the box, packaging and standard accessories, if any, of the products to be returned.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt within 10 days from the receipt of the withdrawal notice to the BUYER and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods or the return becomes impossible due to a reason arising from the BUYER's fault, the BUYER is liable to compensate the damages of the SELLER at the rate of his fault. However, the BUYER is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or the product within the right of withdrawal period. p>
PRODUCTS THAT CANNOT BE USED WITH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
21.It is prepared in line with the BUYER's request or explicitly personal needs and that are not suitable for return, underwear bottoms, swimwear and bikini bottoms, make-up materials, disposable products, danger of deterioration Goods that are or are likely to expire, products that are not suitable for health and hygiene to be returned if the package is opened by the PURCHASER after delivery to the BUYER, products that are mixed with other products after delivery and cannot be separated by nature, except those provided under the subscription agreement , goods related to periodicals such as newspapers and magazines, services performed immediately in electronic environment or intangible goods delivered to consumers instantly, audio or video recordings, books, digital content, software programs, data recording and data storage devices, computer consumables, the package has been opened by the BUYER It is not possible to return it in accordance with the Regulation. In addition, it is not possible to use the right of withdrawal regarding the services started with the consent of the consumer before the expiration of the right of withdrawal.
22. Cosmetics and personal care products, underwear products, swimwear, bikinis, books, reproducible software and programs. , DVD, VCD, CD and cassettes and stationery consumables (toner, cartridges, tapes, etc.) must be unopened, untested, undamaged and unused.
DEFAULT STATE AND LEGAL RESULTS
23. The BUYER agrees, declares and undertakes that if the payment transactions are made by credit card, if it defaults, the cardholder will pay interest within the framework of the credit card agreement with the bank and be liable to the bank. In this case, the relevant bank may apply for legal remedies; The BUYER accepts that the BUYER will pay the loss and damage of the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
QNB FİNANSBANK TR720011100000000029093295
25. With your credit cards, you can take advantage of online single payment or online installments for any credit card. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.